Saturday 30 November 2013

Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben dismisses contract rumours

Arjen Robben: Winger yet to be offered a new contract by Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben has insisted that he has not been offered a new contract by the club.
The Netherlands international's current deal with the reigning German and European champions run until June 2015.
Robben has been at Bayern since 2009, winning the Bundesliga twice and the Champions League once, but he claims that talks over a new deal with the Bavarian giants have yet to begin.
"I have been told two times that Bayern Munich executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has been talking to us about a new contract for me at Bayern Munich," the 29-year-old told Kicker-Sportmagazin.
"But these stories are not true. Up until now, I have not heard anything official from the club.
"I am fully focused on my game as I feel everything will be easy then."

No comments:

Post a Comment